When searching for new homes in Forsyth County, you need the peace of mind of having a strong neighborhood HOA. At Traditions, your home is always protected by HOA standards to which all homeowners adhere.
A professionally licensed community association team manages Traditions’ resources and activities and is a point of contact for residents. This team performs the following duties:
• Manages association records (financial, legal, member roster)
• Oversees maintenance and guardianship of amenities and greenspace
• Receives and tracks architectural change requests
• Coordinates association meetings and community activities
• Performs property inspections